My Open Bets
Sports Betting History
Casino Betting History
Games Betting History
Responsible and Fair Gambling
At 10Bet, we are committed to providing our Customers with the most enjoyable gambling experience possible, but we also recognise that gambling can cause problems for a minority of individuals. To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, we fully support Responsible Gambling and have put numerous measures in place to assist you.
1. Gambling Self-Assessment
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else’s) life then the following questions may help you to find out:
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone - even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or feel that you are likely to harm yourself because of your gambling?
The more you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
To speak to someone about this, you can contact Customer Service or there are a number of Support Organisations available to help with free and independent advice.
2. Support Organisations
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem we advise that you consider assistance from one of these recognised organisations:
UK National Helpline: 0808 8020 133
UK National Helpline: 0808 8020 133
3. Staying in Control
We at 10Bet encourage our Customers to actively participate in the management of their gambling account, so we offer a variety of responsible gaming features.
3.1. Set Financial Limits
This facility allows you to manage the amount of money that you can deposit into your account.
To help you set limits that are right for you, think about these questions:
- How big a loss are you prepared to accept, before you start gambling?
- How often do you play?
- How long is your average gaming session?
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
Deposit limits may be set for the following periods:
- Daily – calculated on a 24-hour basis
- Weekly – calculated on a 7-day basis
- Monthly – calculated on a 30-day basis
At your request, deposit limits may be decreased, increased or removed entirely. An increase or complete removal of deposit limits will only take effect after a 24 hour cooling-off period has elapsed, whilst a decrease to your deposit limits will come into effect immediately. You may only have one deposit limit in place at a time.
When you first register an account at 10Bet, you will be presented with the opportunity to set daily, weekly or monthly deposit limits. You can then set or adjust the limit settings yourself either via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
3.2. Take a Break (Time-Out)
At 10Bet we understand that a Customer’s personal and/or financial circumstances may change and that there will be times when it makes sense to take a break from gambling. You can take a break by requesting one of the following Time-Out periods:
- 24 hours
- 1 week
- 1 month
- 6 weeks
You can either set the break period yourself via the Details/Limits feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service and asking for a Time-Out period to be applied to your Customer account. Upon receipt of your request, 10Bet will take the necessary measures to temporarily suspend your account held with 10Bet until the Time-Out period has expired. The requested Time-Out shall also be applied to any other Customer accounts that you hold with the Operator, including those held in respect of other brands.
Once you begin your Time-Out period, you will not be able to access your Customer account, although you will still be able to withdraw any remaining balance by contacting Customer Service. It will not be possible to reactivate your account until the Time-Out period has ended.
We will endeavour to apply your Time-Out as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. We will not consider the Time-Out period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access any of our services, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
If you want to prevent yourself from gambling for a longer period of time you should use our Self-Exclusion option (set out in section 3.4 below).
Please note that upon your chosen Time-Out period expiring, your account will be automatically re-activated and you will once again be able to access your Customer account in order to Participate at 10Bet.
3.3. Reality Check
The Reality Check facility allows you to set the frequency at which you will see a Reality Check on the screen within your gaming session at 10Bet. A Reality Check means a display of the time elapsed since your session began. The Reality Check shall only apply to you gaming session with 10Bet and not any other account that you hold with the Operator.
When you first register an account at 10Bet, you will be presented with the opportunity to set your desired interval for the Reality Check. You can always set, adjust, or check the time until your next Reality Check, either via the Reality Check feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service. When the Reality Check appears, you will be presented with the option to change the interval, see your wagering history or Logout.
3.4. Stop Gambling – Self-Exclusion
If you feel that your gambling has become problematic, you have the ability to self-exclude yourself either via the automated self-exclusion feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service and requesting a self-exclusion period be applied to your account.
Please note that if you commence the self-exclusion process through the automated self-exclusion feature on our Website, the self-exclusion will not take effect until you click on the link in the confirmation email sent to your email address registered with 10Bet, immediately after your request has been initiated. The link in the confirmation email (or in the case where automated self-exclusion has been requested more than once, the link in the most recent confirmation email) will expire after 48 hours, after which you may either recommence the automated self-exclusion process through our Website, or contact Customer Service for the self-exclusion to be immediately applied.
The following Self-Exclusion periods are available:
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 2 years
- 5 years
We will endeavour to apply your self-exclusion as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement, and such process can only be commenced once you log out of your Customer Account. We will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access any of our services, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
During the period of self-exclusion it will not be possible to re-open your account for any reason, and 10Bet will always do all it can to detect and close any new duplicate accounts that you may open. Once the self-exclusion is applied, you will also no longer receive any further marketing materials from us. We will do all that we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account. Please note - If we identify that you have opened a duplicate account (e.g. falsified personal details) with 10Bet, any accumulated profit will be forfeited and any deposited and spent funds in the account will be sent to a registered gambling charity.
Should you decide to self-exclude from 10Bet, we will automatically apply the self-exclusion to all other of your Customer accounts held with other brands managed by Blue Star Planet Limited, the Operator of 10Bet. We strongly recommend that you also seek exclusion from all other betting operators you have an account with.
Upon entering into a self-exclusion agreement with the Operator, any funds held in your Casino Cash Account and/or Sports Cash Account shall be returned to you. The minimum return amount shall be one (1) currency unit, for example £1.00. Any unsettled bets held with the Operator at the time that you enter into self-exclusion will be settled on the result of the event. If your bet is a winner, your winnings will be automatically withdrawn to your applicable credit/debit card or other financial account from which the funds were deposited.
We also suggest that if you use social media channels, you should take steps to ensure that you don’t receive our news or updates. We recommend that, during a period of self-exclusion, you seek additional support and advice from one of the Support Organisations (set out at section 2 above).
Please note that upon your selected self-exclusion period expiring, your account will not automatically be re-activated. The account may only be considered for re-activation by 10Bet if you actively request it, and in any event, will only come into effect after a further 24 hour cooling-off period has elapsed. Further, upon the reactivation of your account, marketing materials shall continue to not be sent to you, unless you have asked for or agreed to accept such material.
If you are a resident of the United Kingdom and consider self-exclusion, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP.
GAMSTOP is a free service that enables you to self-exclude from participating online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain.
To find out more and to sign up with GAMSTOP please visit www.gamstop.co.uk.
3.5. Activity Statement
Information relating to your gaming, including your account balance, gambling history (including bet amounts, winnings and losses), deposits, withdrawals and other related transactions at 10Bet can be viewed via the My Account menu feature within the Website or by contacting Customer Service.
Player Protection Policy
1. Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the internet, 10Bet encourages its Customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
10Bet offers the following tips for parents:
- Keep your 10Bet Username and password safe.
- Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to your 10Bet account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your credit/debit cards and other financial account details out of reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors.
- Do not use the “Remember Me” feature if you access 10Bet from a shared computer, especially if you share your computer with children.
- Educate your children about the illegality and the potential damage caused by underage gambling.
- Take particular care regarding the use by minors of all electronic and mobile devices.
- Make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material, including gambling sites.
Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in early gambling dependency and substantial gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
So, if you share your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online gambling, 10Bet recommends that you restrict their access to our Website by using one of the below services:
Netnanny.com - filtering software that protects children from inappropriate web content.
Cybersitter.com - filtering software which allows parents to add their own sites to block.
betterinternetforkids.eu - a website which is co-funded by the EU and provides information about internet filter software and also offers a free test version.
Other Important Tips:
Make sure that the decision to gamble is your own personal choice.
We suggest that you don’t gamble if:
- it interferes with your daily responsibilities;
- you are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency;
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance;
- you are attempting to win back previous losses; or
- your primary purpose is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
2. Rules of Play
Before you start gaming at 10Bet, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the rules of the games and, in the case of our Casino, try our “Practice Play” mode.
Should you ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify 10Bet by contacting Customer Service immediately.
4. Customer Service and Customer Complaints
4.1. Customer Service
You may contact Customer Service at any time by the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone : +44 330-808-0555
4.2. Submission of Complaint
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 3 months of the issue occurring.
In order to ensure that your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to 10Bet via the following means:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4.3. Information which Must be Included in any Written Communication with 10Bet
To protect your privacy, all email communications between you and 10Bet should be carried out using the email address that you have registered against your Customer account held with 10Bet. Failure to do so may result in our response being delayed.
The following information must be included in any written communication with 10Bet (including a complaint):
- your username/account number;
- your first name and surname, as registered on your Customer account;
- a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim; and
- any specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable).
Please note that any failure to submit written communication with the information outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner. Upon receipt, we will endeavor to reply to your communication within 48 hours. Further, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month. If for some reason you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint/claim, you may refer the matter to an ADR provider.
5. Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If, at the conclusion of the Customer Complaint process (set out in section 4 above), you do not consider that 10Bet has settled the dispute, you may refer the matter to IBAS, our ADR provider. The IBAS website and full contact details can be found at www.ibas-uk.com.
Alternatively, you can refer the dispute via the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform, which will then forward it on to the relevant ADR entity.
The ADR entity will act as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between 10Bet and a Customer only when:
- the Customer has been through 10Bet’s own internal Customer Complaint process (outlined in clause 13.-13.2); and
- a deadlock regarding the resolution exists.
ADR is a free of charge service and the ruling reached by the ADR entity will be considered final by both 10Bet and the Customer, subject to full representation being given to all parties involved.
Last Revision: 14 August 2018 (Version: #8)
Terms and Conditions
10Bet General Promotion Rules
- These 10Bet General Promotional Rules, Sports Bonus Terms, Free Bet Terms and Non-Deposit Bonus Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and their acceptance is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Skrill and etc.), shared computer (e.g. school, public library or workplace) and shared IP.
- All references in these Promotions Terms to Casino, Games, ‘Vegas (Casino)’ and Virtuals are relevant for the casino services available for United Kingdom residents and are not applicable for the services available to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting”, “Virtuals” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Vegas (Casino)” products.
- Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to your Sports Cash Account and then requesting the Withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be construed as a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the cancellation and forfeiture of “Vegas (Casino)” Product bonuses and promotions.
- Any wagers made are deducted from the Sports Cash Account or Casino Cash Account first, as the case may be. Real money funds will always be used to place wagers/bets before bonus funds.
- Unless otherwise specified, all bonus and promotion offers are only redeemable once per Customer and a Customer may have no more than one active Casino bonus and one active Sports bonus on his account at any given time.
- When: (1) you have no open bets; (2) the remaining balance of your Sports Bonus Account is less than £1.00; and (3) your total sports balance is also less than £1.00; then the balance of your Sports Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred to your Sports Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Sports bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion.
- Any bonus and any associated winnings will be automatically removed from a Customer's account upon the Customer requesting a Withdrawal before meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of the applicable bonus.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover or eligibility requirements of any Sports promotion.
- If you wish to find out how much rollover requirement remains in respect of a given bonus, please contact email@example.com
- If you wish to cancel an active bonus, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in such circumstances, any amount (in the Casino Bonus Account or Sports Bonus Account, as the case may be) attributable to the active bonus will be removed, including any associated winnings.
- All 10Bet bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players and 10Bet may, in its sole discretion, limit the eligibility of Customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. 10Bet reserves the right to request identification verification documents, including a photograph of the Customer with his identification document, prior to crediting a bonus to a Customer’s account.
- 10Bet reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at our discretion.
- All management decisions are final.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of your deposit and the corresponding Sports Bonus funds five (5) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must fulfil the rollover requirements within 90 days of the bonus being taken up, otherwise the funds held in your Sports Bonus Account will be forfeited.
- Unless otherwise specified, to fulfil the bonus rollover requirements, all wagers must be made on odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) or higher, excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Forecast/Tricast and on Over/Under bets.
- Bets will only count towards rollover requirements once they have been finally settled.
- Any bet ‘win’ resulting from funds wagered from the Sports Account is credited into the Sports Cash Account and the Sports Bonus Account proportionally as per the stake contribution from each one of the balances. Any realised gains (stake and winnings) originating from the Sports Bonus Account are credited to the Sports Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements.
- Only once the roll-over requirements are met in their entirety, within the designated period of time, shall the Sports Bonus Account funds associated with the bonus be automatically transferred from the Sports Bonus Account to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, should a Withdrawal from the Sports Cash Account be requested while there are funds in the Sports Bonus Account, the balance of the Sports Bonus Account shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- 10Bet reserves the right to cancel the bonus eligibility, bonus amount and any associated bonus winnings of a customer or a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events/markets/selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
- Without derogating from anything stated herein, detection of an apparent relation between users, common betting pattern or any other abusive betting strategic which unfairly exploits or manipulates one or more bonuses or promotions offered by 10Bet (to be determined at 10Bet’s sole discretion) may result in the cancellation of the applicable promotion and any associated winnings, and may further result in the irreversible suspension of promotion and bonus eligibility.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of the No-Deposit Bonus awarded ten (10) times before the funds in your Sports Bonus Account are transferred to the Sports Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum withdrawable winnings from a Sports No-Deposit Bonus shall be five times (5X) the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account.
- Any winnings from No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Sports Cash Account no less than the amount of the Sports No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
- Unless otherwise specified, any winnings earned from a Free Bet shall be credited to a Customer’s Sports Cash Account, and are withdrawable. The Free Bet amount shall not be stake-returned.
- A Free Bet shall only be valid on specified bet types, sports, leagues or events – as stated in the specific promotion terms.
- No Free Bet may be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, then the unused £5 shall be forfeited.
- The Free Bet shall always be used prior to real money funds from the Sports Cash Account - for example, if a customer is placing a £20 bet and selects a £10 Free Bet token, while having a balance of £100 in his Sports Cash Account, then the total amount of the Free Bet will be used (£10) and £10 will be drawn from the Sports Cash Account.
- Any bet that satisfies the eligibility requirement to be awarded a Free Bet may not later be the subject of a Cash-Out.
- Any bet the subject of a Cash-Out shall not contribute to any eligibility requirement to receive a Free Bet.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap or Over/Under, and are half-lost, shall not count towards the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet, when such conditions are considered for lost bets only or for missed selections in an accumulator.
- If a bet which contributed to the eligibility of a Free Bet has been cancelled, 10Bet reserves the right to remove the Free Bet from the Customer’s account and shall, in its sole discretion, determine whether the Customer may be eligible for the promotion again.
- If a bet contributing the eligibility of a Free Bet and a bet placed with the Free Bet cover opposite selections of one and the same event, any winnings shall be cancelled and forfeited.
- Combo and System Bets, regardless of the number of individual bets placed, may contribute to the eligibility requirement for only for one Free Bet. For example, if a customer places three singles, as one bet, they shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet. Further, if a Customer places a system of three doubles and one treble, the bets shall contribute to the eligibility requirement for only one Free Bet.
- Any bets which contributed to eligibility requirement for a Free Bet shall not contribute to the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, any bets placed shall contribute to the eligibility requirements of a Free Bet first, before contributing the eligibility requirement of any other offer.
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino Bonus funds thirty (30) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Casino Cash Account and a Withdrawal of these funds may be made.
- Unless otherwise specified, Customers must meet the rollover requirements within 15 days of the bonus being taken up.
- Stakes from all game categories on the 10Bet “Vegas (Casino)” product will contribute towards the rollover requirements. However, some game categories will contribute towards roll-over requirements more than others.
- The contributing percentages are as follows:
Game Category Stake % Contribution Slots (all varieties) 100% Progressive Slots 100% Scratch Cards 100% Arcades 100% Keno 100% Roulette (all varieties) 20% Sic Bo 20% Dream Catcher 20% Card Games 10% Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Surrender) 10% Video Poker 5% Russian Poker 5% Baccarat (all varieties) 0% Craps 0% Live Football Studio 0%
- A bet of £5 in Slots will be calculated as £5 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of £5 in Roulette will be calculated as £1 for wagering requirements.
- A bet of £5 in Blackjack will be calculated as £0.5 for wagering requirements.
- Winnings resulting from wagers made from the Casino Bonus Account are credited back to the Casino Bonus Account and continue to be subject to the remaining applicable bonus rollover requirements. Any profit resulting from mixed Casino Cash Account and Casino Bonus Account funds gambled, shall be credited proportionally as per the stake contribution from each one of the balances.
- Any Casino bonus amount awarded shall be available for wagering purposes only. The amount of such bonus funds shall be automatically deducted from the Customer's account upon satisfaction of the rollover requirements, unless specifically stated otherwise.
- The following Casino games are excluded from bet placement if you have a Casino bonus balance: Blood Suckers; Blood Suckers 2; Simsalabim; Zombies; Dead or Alive; Big Bad Wolf; Northern Sky; Beautiful Bones; Big Bang; Castle Builder; Castle Builder II; Champion of the Track; EggOMatic; Peek a Boo; Stardust; The Wishmaster; Tower Quest; GEMiX; Gunslinger; Pearls of India; Rage to Riches; Eye of the kraken; Lucky Angler; Robin Hood; Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword; Scrooge; Untamed Giant Panda; Cool Buck 5 Reel; Vampire: The Masquerade - Las Vegas; Dragon's Myth; Forsaken Kingdom; Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Book of Dead. This applies to any other Casino/Vegas games which are technically restricted from bet placement while a Casino bonus is active.
- Casino bonus rollover requirements are removed only upon the cancellation or expiration of the applicable bonus. When the remaining balance of your Casino Bonus Account is less than £2.00 and your total casino balance is also less than £2.00, the balance of your Casino Bonus Account shall automatically be transferred from your Casino Bonus Account to your Casino Cash Account. This will have the effect of removing the active Casino bonus from your account so that you can take up another promotion. In the event that Customer makes subsequent deposits into his Casino Cash Account while still having a balance in his Casino Bonus Account (greater than £0.00) the Customer shall contact email@example.com and ensure that the funds in his Casino Bonus Account are cleared from his balance prior to placing bets – otherwise, the initial bonus rollover requirements shall remain valid.
- Any winnings resulting from a Casino promotion which are then transferred from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account, shall not, when transferred back to the Casino Cash Account, be a qualifying deposit for the purpose of any Casino promotion. Any winnings resulting from such transfer being inadvertently accepted as a qualifying deposit, shall be considered as a result of irregular gaming.
- Before any Withdrawal is processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or
low margin bets (on table games, likelihood of return on wager is greater than 95%) or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming for the purpose of meeting any roll-over requirements. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to:
(1) placing single wagers (including ‘gamble feature’ spin bet) from Casino Bonus Account equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met;
(2) placing large bets from Casino Bonus Account which result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than seventy five percent of the previous average bet size until the bonus roll-over requirements have been met;
(3) placing bets from Casino Bonus Account on table games or video poker, and upon winning more than twice the value of the bonus credited to their account, switching to play slot games until the bonus roll-over requirements have been met.
Should 10Bet deem, at its sole discretion, that irregular game play has occurred, it reserves the right to withhold any Withdrawals and/or confiscate any associated winnings.
- Where there is evidence of a series of wagers having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals on one and the same game using accredited bonus funds in an effort to reach a guaranteed profit, 10Bet reserves the right to make all wagers void and suspend relevant accounts.
- 10Bet considers all of the above General Promotional Rules, and Sports and Casino terms to be fair. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding them, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unless otherwise specified, you must rollover the amount of Casino No-Deposit Bonus funds fifty (50) times before the funds in your Casino Bonus Account are transferred to the Casino Cash Account and a Withdrawal of any of these funds may be made.
- The maximum winnings from a Casino No-Deposit Bonus shall be ten times (10X) the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to the Customer’s account. Any winnings’ amount above this limit will be deducted following the completion of the rollover requirement.
- Any winnings from Casino No-Deposit Bonus credited to a Customer’s Casino Cash Account may only be the subject of a Withdrawal upon the Customer making a deposit into his Casino Cash Account no less than the amount of the Casino No-Deposit Bonus from which the winnings were derived.
Sports Bonus Terms
Sports No-Deposit Bonus
Casino Bonus Terms
Casino No-Deposit Bonus
Last Revision: 28 November 2018 (Version: #15)
10Bet, which includes all of the entities specified below under “The Group” section, including its affiliates (collectively, the "Company"), offers online gambling services, such as casino, and sports gambling (collectively, the “Services”) via its own in-house brands (each, an "In-House Brand"; together with the Company: “Group”, "we", "our" or "us").
1. The Group
The Group includes the following companies:
- Water Tree Limited, Blue Star Planet Limited and Ocean Star Limited.
The Group provides the Services through the following applications and platforms (collectively the “Platforms”):
- This internet website;
- Downloadable applications and software ("Software"), such as native applications which are distributed through mobile application stores and PC and Mac desktop software which can be downloaded to your computer;
- Non-downloadable online applications (e.g. flash applications, HTML5 applications, etc.); and
- Facebook applications.
2. What information we collect?
We collect two types of information from our Users:
- Personal Information
The first type of information is information that identifies or may reasonably identify an individual reasonable effort (“Personal Information”). Personal Information which is being gathered may consist of the following:
- Registration details: When you open an account and register to use the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself, such as: first and last name, email address, gender, birth data, physical address, ID number, phone number, occupation, etc. In addition, we may collect certain information as required under various Know KYC and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements, such as your source of funds.
- Governmental-issued ID: In certain instances, you will be required to provide a copy of a governmental-issued ID, for identity verification process. Please note that this information is required for certain features of our Services.
- Gaming information: in order for us to provide the Services, we automatically record different information related to your account and use of our Services, including with respect to your transactions, deposits, balances, bets, withdraws, bonuses and winnings.
- Payment information: In order for you to enjoy all of the functions of the Services (e.g. place bets, perform purchases etc.), payment information will be collected from you, such as your currency, credit card number and bank account details.
- Voluntary information: We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services, such as on the chat feature and in games.
- Device information: We collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: device’s unique identifiers (e.g. UDID, IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
- Telephone calls: We record or monitor telephone calls for customer support, training and/or security purposes.
- Social networks: When you register through your social network account (such as your Facebook account), to use the Services or connect your player account with such account, we will have access to basic information from your social network account, such as your name, birthdate, profile picture and friends' list, as well as information you made publicly available on such account.
- Information we collect from third parties: We collect Personal Information from third party service providers, such as information about your credit history from credit agencies and other financial information which is relevant to the provision of the Services, as well as information which is gathered in order to verify your identity and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
- Non-personal information
The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which may be made available or gathered via the User’s use of the Services (“Non-Personal Information”).
Non-Personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the User’s operating system, type of browser, screen resolution, browser and keyboard language, the User’s ‘click-stream’ and activities on the Services, the period of time the User visited the Services and related time stamps, etc.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
Types of Non-personal Information we collect from or about you:
- Technical information: In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.).
- Gameplay information: We record game play information including, amongst other things, your deposits, bets, bonuses, game session duration and your high scores. We may also share and publish such information through any of our Platforms.
- Device and connection information: If you download the Software to your device, we may collect information from the particular device you are using, for security and fraud detection and prevention purposes. For example, we may gather information with regard to other software which is running simultaneously with the Software for detecting if you are using software which is associated with fraudulent activity (e.g. robots, malware, etc.) or checking if the connection you are using is via a VPN or proxy.
- Analytics information: We collect information about your use of the Services, such as applications' usage, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for amongst other things troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
The Services are not designed or directed to persons under the age of 18 or persons under the age of legal consent with respect to the use of the Services of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher (“Legally of Age”). If you are not Legally of Age, you should not download or use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user who is not Legally of Age has shared any information, we may discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com
4. How we use the collected information?
We use your Personal Information for the purposes listed below:
- To set up, manage and update your account;
- To provide and operate the Services (such as for betting and payment processing);
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and special offers;
- To market our Services (see more below under “Marketing”), as well as to serve you advertisements, including behavioral advertising;
- To conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests (such as by compiling aggregated reports about the usage of certain features of our Services);
- For Customer Relationship Management purposes, and to support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- To enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- To provide you with a responsible gaming environment;
- To communicate with your and to process any of your requests to exercise your User Rights;
- To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services, including by identifying risks associated with your activity on our Services;
- To investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement as well as enforce our policies and the User Agreement;
- To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services; and
- As required by law or regulation (such as Know Your Customer ("KYC") and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements), or as required by other governmental authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
The Group will use your Personal Information, such as your name, home address, email address, telephone number etc., ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services as well as products, services, websites and applications which relate to: (i) other companies within the Group; (ii) or (ii) the Group's business partners and affiliates (collectively: “Marketing Affiliates”), which we believe may interest you.
We may also share and disclose Personal Information with our Marketing Affiliates for the purpose of providing you different marketing offers, which we, or our Marketing Affiliates, believe are relevant for you. Our Marketing Affiliates may use this Personal Information for different marketing techniques, such as direct email, post, SMS and telephone marketing purposes.
You may at any time decline receiving further marketing offers from us or from Marketing Affiliates by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing from receiving marketing materials by following the guidelines available on the marketing communications (such as clicking on an “unsubscribe” button). Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
6. Cookies Policy
When you visit or access our websites or applications operated by us, or when you interact or engage with our content (“Services”), we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixel tags, scripts, tags, API and other technologies ("Tracking Technologies").
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior, as well as your device (for example your computer or mobile device), in order to enhance your navigation on our Services, improve our Services performance and customize your experience on our Services. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Services, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners.
We also allow third parties to collect information about you through Tracking Technologies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files (composed only of letters and numbers) that a web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage. When used, the cookie can help make our Services more user-friendly, for example by remembering your language preferences and settings. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Storing Tracking Technologies
We store Tracking Technologies when you visit or access our Services (for example when you are visiting our websites) – these are called "First Party Tracking Technologies". In addition, Tracking Technologies are stored by other third parties (for example our analytics service providers, business partners and advertisers) who run content on our Services – these are called "Third Party Tracking Technologies".
Both types of Tracking Technologies may be stored either for the duration of your visit on our Services or for repeat visits.
What types of Tracking Technologies do we use?
There are five main types of Tracking Technologies:
- Strictly Necessary Tracking Technologies –
These Tracking Technologies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of our Services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). We do not need to obtain your consent in order to use these Tracking Technologies. These Tracking Technologies can be used for security and integrity reasons - for example to detect violation of our policies and for support or security features.
- Functionality Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies allow our Services to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. For example, these Tracking Technologies are used for authentication (to remember when you are logged-in) and support other features of our Services.
- Performance Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Services), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These Tracking Technologies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
- Marketing or Advertising Tracking Technologies – These Tracking Technologies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests, as well as to perform email marketing campaigns. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by our advertisers (for example advertising networks) and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with their ads, visit their websites or use their app.
- Social media Tracking Technologies – Our website includes social media features, such as the Facebook "Like" or "Share" buttons. These features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing these features.
|Analytics Cookies||First party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies
These Tracking Technologies are used to collect information regarding how you interact with the content on our Services, attribution purposes (for example, the referral URL), etc. We use the information to compile reports, calculate the revenues due to us and, help us improve the Services and to offer personalized products and content.
|Hotjar||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies
|Xtremepush||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance, Marketing or Advertising Tracking Technologies
|Iovation||Third party Tracking Technology||Strictly Necessary Tracking Technologies
|Google Analytics||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies
|Google Tag Manager||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies
|Pingdom||Third party Tracking Technology||Performance Tracking Technologies
|Google AdWords||Third party Tracking Technology||Marketing or Advertising Tracking Technologies
|Bing||Third party Tracking Technology||Marketing or Advertising Tracking Technologies
|Income Access||Third party Tracking Technology||Marketing or Advertising Tracking Technologies
|Incapsula||Third party Tracking Technology||Strictly necessary Tracking Technologies
|Other cookies||First and Third party Tracking Technology||Strictly necessary Tracking Technologies
These unlisted cookies might be in use on internal sections of the Services, in order to customize and simplify the user experience on the site by remembering choices you made and your log in credentials.
How to manage your cookie settings
Please note that we do not recognize or respond to automated browser signals regarding Tracking Technologies, including "Do Not Track" requests. However, there are various ways in which you can manage and control your cookie settings. Please remember that, by deleting or blocking cookies, some of the features of the Services may not work properly or as effectively.
- Turning off cookies via your web browser
Most web browsers will provide you with some general information about cookies, enable you to see what cookies are stored on your device, allow you to delete them all or on an individual basis, and enable you to block or allow cookies for all websites or individually selected websites. You can also normally turn off third party cookies separately. Please note that the settings offered by a browser or device often only apply to that particular browser or device.
- Information about cookies is usually found in the "Help" section of the web browser.Below are some links to some commonly used web browsers:
- Turning off third party cookies
You can turn off certain third party cookies for advertising purposes by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative, located here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or the DAA opt-out program, which are located here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, here (for EU/EEA citizens): http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ and here (for mobile devices): http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices
7. Targeted Advertising
We use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you visit the Platform and use the Services. You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") and the Digital Advertising Alliance ("DAA").
For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
8. With whom we share information?
We share Personal Information with any of the following recipients:
- Any replacement service provider that we engage with to operate the Platforms;
- Companies within the Group and other affiliated companies;
- Gaming providers;
- Subcontractors and third party service providers, as well as their subcontractors, which by way of example include (but is not limited to) cloud computing companies, marketing affiliates, identity verification and fraud prevention services, and other data verifiers;
- Credit reporting agencies;
- Payment service providers, payment processors and banks;
- Any third parties who provides services in relation to the operation or promotion of the applicable Group’s brands;
- Any third parties who organize offline events or tournaments on behalf of or in conjunction with any companies within the Group;
- Hotels and flight companies (such as in the context of offline events and promotions);
- Auditors, contractors or legal/financial/other advisers of any of the Group’s business processes;
- Any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations);
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and
- Storing such information on our behalf, for example by using cloud computing service providers;
- Processing such information to assist us with our business operations (e.g. to process payments and your deposits; authenticate your access; auditing our operations; detect and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity; etc.);
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
- Communicating targeted advertising, as well as promotional and informational materials, in accordance with our marketing policy (see above, in the section titled "Marketing"); and
9. Transfer Of Information
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at email@example.com
10. Third Party Tracking Technologies
When you visit or access our Services (for example when you visit our websites), we use (and authorize third parties to use) web beacons, cookies, pixels, scripts, tags and other technologies ("Tracking Technologies").
The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you and your online behavior, as well as your device (for example your computer or mobile device), for different purposes, such as in order to enhance your navigation on our Services, improve our Services’ performance and customize your experience on our Services. We also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Services, perform analytics, deliver content which is tailored to your interests and administer services to our Users, advertisers, publishers, customers and partners.
11. Third Party Services
You should always review their privacy practices carefully before providing Personal Information to such third parties.
You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using any third-party websites, services or applications. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third party sites and your usage of them.
12. Retention Of Personal Information
If you have registered with an account through our Services, the Group will retain your Personal Information during the period your account is active. In addition, the Group will retain your Personal Data for additional periods, to enable the Group to meet its legal obligations under applicable laws or regulations, such as the applicable gambling regulations, Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money Laundering regulations.
In addition, the Group may retain your Personal Information for longer periods, provided that retaining such information is necessary for the Group’s legitimate interests, such as fraud prevention and record keeping.
13. Your Rights
You may contact us at any time by email (at: firstname.lastname@example.org), and request:
- To access or delete any Personal Information relating to you;
- To change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted). Note that you may also request that we will correct errors with regard to your Personal Information (except in cases where the information is required to be kept in its original format under any applicable laws and regulations);
- That we will restrict or cease any further use of your Personal Information;
- That we will provide the Personal Information you volunteered to us in a machine-readable format.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including gambling regulations and other legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
14. How We Keep Your Information Secured
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We have put in place appropriate physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the information we collect online. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
We employ industry standard procedures and controls to ensure the safety of our users’ information, such as:
- Secure network topology, which includes intrusion prevention and Firewall systems;
- Encrypted communication;
- Authentication and Access Control;
- External and Internal audit tests; etc.
Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
16. How To Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by sending a letter to:
Blue Star Planet Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer
We will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time. If you are unsatisfied with our response, you can reach out to the applicable data protection supervisory authority.
Last Revision: 18 September 2018 (Version: #54)
10Bet clearly recognize that your online security is of absolute importance. We work tirelessly to ensure that your personal details and information is 100% secure and are proud holders of all mandatory certification and legal accreditation.
We take our responsibilities in making sure that your online experience with 10Bet is as safe and secure as technically possible, very seriously indeed. State-of-the-art technology including minimum 128-bit SSL digital encryption is deployed to secure all financial transactions, (look out for the padlock icon located bottom right of the page). This shows you that you are in a secure area and that any details sent are encrypted. These are the same security systems as banks andcredit card companies use, the worldover, to maintain customer information security and integrity.
The 10Bet website also uses a protective Firewall that acts as a shield between the website itself and the outside Internet. This acts as an additional layerof protection guarding us and our clients against unauthorised access.
Auto Time Out
Our systems automatically detect periods of inactivity when you are logged on and will automatically 'time out' your session for your protection.
Verification and Protocols
For the benefit of all our members we act to identify the fraudulent use of credit cards through our sophisticated credit card verification system.
Cards are verified either over a secure line or using a secure FTP - FileTransfer Protocol. Nocard data or bank details are ever shared over the Internet nor do we ask your bank for personal information over the phone during the validation process.
If for any reason details associated with a card are incorrect our security systems automatically suspend the account.
Trust 10Bet to provide you with the safest, most secure online betting service on the market.
Last Revision: 31 March 2017 (Version #2)
Singles, Accumulators and System bets
- These Betting Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Betting Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- The minimum amount for a bet is £/€0.10. Your maximum amount for a bet differs between sports, leagues and bets. You will see the exact value specified in the field where you enter the stake amount, when placing a bet. We make no guarantee that any bet placed within or for the maximum stake shall be accepted.
- 10Bet reserves right to refuse the whole or any part of any bet request for any reason and at our sole discretion. Individual bet requests may be reviewed and an alternative price or stake offered at our sole discretion.
- 10Bet accepts bets made online. Bets are not accepted in any other form (email, telephone, fax, etc.) and if received will be void, win or lose.
- 10Bet reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts and to make ambiguous bets void, without providing any justification.
- Customers cannot cancel or change a bet once the bet has been placed and confirmed.
- We also reserve the right to correct obvious errors with the input of betting odds. In such cases we could apply revised odds for final settlement on pre-live betting.
- Bets (excluding live betting) will be accepted until the earlier of: the advertised start time of the event or its actual start time. If a bet is inadvertently accepted which includes an event after its actual or advertised start time, unless it is a live-betting event, the match/bet will be treated as a non-runner.
- Irrespective of which betting odds format you select for odds to be shown in your Customer account, all bets will be settled based on American odds.
- Where we have reason to believe that a bet is placed after the outcome of an event is known or after the selected participant or team has gained a material advantage (e.g. a score, sending off etc.) we reserve the right to void the bet, win or lose.
- 10Bet reserves the right to cancel any bets from customers who place money on an event where they are in any way involved, as participants, referee, coach etc.
- 10Bet reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred: (i) the integrity of the event has been called into question or (ii) matchrigging has taken place. Evidence may be based on the size, volumes or pattern of bets placed with 10Bet across any or all of our betting channels.
- When an event is cancelled, all related bets will be void automatically and accounts refunded.
- If any match is abandoned due to injury, bad weather, crowd trouble etc. all bets that have already been settled up until the time of abandonment will stand. For example: If a football match is abandoned in the second half, all bets involving the 1st half will stand. What’s more, if there has been a goal scored, the first goal scorer market will stand, but the last and any time goal scorer bets will be void. For tennis: if a player retires injured in the 3rd set, all bets to win the 1st and 2nd sets will stand.
- 10Bet does not accept any responsibility for typing, human or palpable errors, which lead to obvious price errors. In such cases all bets will be deemed void.
- Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- 10Bet offers you the ability to bet in play on a variety of global sporting events and while we do make every effort to ensure all live betting information is accurate, there may be situations where such information is incorrect, due to delays or otherwise. When checking live betting odds, live event start times or any other live event markets, please be aware that such information is provided as a guide only and we accept no liability for the outcome of any inaccuracies which may occur. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to check such information is accurate at the time of publication.
- The official result is final for settlement purposes except where specific rules state the contrary. The podium position in Grand Prix racing, the medal ceremony in athletics and any similar official ceremony or presentation in other sports are to be treated as the official result.
- Winnings will be credited to the Customer’s account following confirmation of the final result.
- 10Bet reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud us.
- 10Bet reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, 10Bet reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively.
- The maximum total winnings to any customer on any calendar day for bets placed with 10Bet is £100,000.00 or equivalent (hereafter the “Maximum Daily Payout”).
- Fraud and Collusion:
- A number of bets may be treated as being one when a Customer places multiple copies of the same bet. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. A number of bets that contain the same single selection may be treated as being one. When this occurs all bets may be voided apart from the first bet struck. An example would be where 1 particular selection is repeatedly included in Multiple bets involving other short-priced selections.
- Where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same (or very similar) selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate or individuals, 10Bet reserves the right to make bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- If you have played in a professional capacity, or in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) involving the same (or materially the same) selections; in this instance we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the total maximum pay out for the combined total of any such bets, to the equivalent of the Maximum Daily Payout limit permitted for a single Customer (as outlined at section 22 above). 10Bet is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only.
- 10Bet allows only one account per person. Any subsequent accounts opened under the same postcode/personal details/IP address that are found to be related to any existing account may be closed immediately and any bets will be voided at 10Bet's discretion. 10Bet reserves the right to reclaim any winnings attained by these means and we reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, any winnings that are attained by these means.
- Your play shall be reviewed for irregular betting patterns. Irregular betting shall mean: (1) equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting by placing multiple bets; and (2) placing multiple bets in order to circumvent any maximum bet limitation (as shown on the betting slip or as agreed with 10Bet). In case 10Bet identifies an irregular betting pattern, we may: (i) void all of the Customer’s bets which are linked to irregular betting, except for the bet placed first; or (ii) cancel any bonuses or promotions applied to your account and remove any subsequent winnings relating to the bonus or free bet.
Last Revision: 21 June 2018 (Version: #8)
All games must start on the scheduled date (local time) for bets to have action.
Abandoned or postponed matches are void unless rearranged and played on the same date (local time) or stated otherwise in the rules. An exception is made if incorrect start time is announced on our website.
“Test Matches” and “Two/Three/Four Day Matches” are excluded from the rules stated above.
If a match venue is changed, then bets already placed will stand providing the home team is still designated as such. If the home and away team for a listed match are reversed, then bets based on the original listing will be void.
All wagers will be settled using the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the match or competition concerned.
Push rules apply for all 2 way markets.
One Day / Twenty20
In matches affected by adverse weather bets will be governed by the official competition rules with the following exception: if a match is decided upon either a bowl out or the toss of a coin, then all bets will be void.
If a match is abandoned due to outside interference, then bets will be void unless a result is declared based on the official competition rules. In the event of a change of opponent from the one advertised then all bets for that match are void.
Where no specific price or state is quoted for the tie and the official competition rules determine a winner/progressing side, bets will be settled on the official result.
In competitions where a Bowl Out or Super Over determines a winner, then bets will be settled on the official result.
Test Matches / First-Class Matches
Bets will stand according to the official result provided in case at least one ball has been bowled. If a match is abandoned due to outside interference, all bets will be void.
Predict the winner of the match.
Top Batsman/Top Bowler
Only the first innings count. Bets on players not selected in the starting 11 or designated as substitutes, will be void. If a player is selected but does not bat or field, Bets on players who are selected but do not bat or field will be settled as losers. Dead Heat rules apply. If two players or more end on an equal number of wickets, then the bowler with the least number of runs conceded will be deemed the winner.
There is a minimum number of overs that should be played before the game is interrupted, or All Out. Otherwise all bets will be void:
- One day International – 20 overs
- All Domestic 40 Over Competitions – 10 overs
- All Domestic 50 Over Competitions – 20 overs
- All Twenty20 Cup – 6 overs
- 10 Over Matches – 6 overs
Man Of The Match
Bets are settled on the officially declared man of the match. Dead Heat rules apply.
To Win The Toss
Predict which team will win the coin toss at the beginning of the game.
Home/Away 1st Inns
If Duckworth-Lewis method (D / L) is called into play and the runs for one of the teams are being reduced – market will be valid for settlement.
For Live Betting purposes if match was reduced by 5 or more Overs for Live – betting on these lines will be suited according to the Overs stated.
Highest Individual Score
Minimum number of Overs must be played, otherwise all bets will be void:
- Twenty20 matches – full 20 overs for each Team;
- One Day matches – at least 40 overs for each Team;
- Test & First-Class matches – whole match counts; if game is drawn there must be minimum of 200 overs bowled for settlement
Highest Opening Partnership
Predict which team will score more runs on their 1st Partnership. Bets stand once 1 ball has been bowled in each team’s 1st innings.
Wickets Lost In "X" Runs
Settlement is determined by the number of wickets lost by the time a specific score is reached. If a team declares or reaches their target or the quoted score is otherwise not reached, then the wickets lost at that time will be the result of the market.
Test Matches and First-Class Matches – All bets will stand irrespective of delays caused by rain or for any other reason.
One-Day Matches – Bets will be void if the intervention of rain and any other delay results in the number of overs being reduced by 5 overs or more than that scheduled when the bets were struck unless settlement of bets is already determined.
Twenty20 Matches – Bets will be void if the intervention of rain or any other delay results in the number of overs being reduced by 3 overs or more than that scheduled when the bets were struck unless settlement of bets is already determined.
Most Match Sixes
Predict which team will score most Sixes in the game. If a match is abandoned before needed Overs for different types of Matches have been reached, all bets will be void. In Test and County Championship matches the whole match counts. In Test drawn games a minimum of 200 overs must be bowled, otherwise bets will be void. In Twenty20 matches the match must be scheduled for the full 20 overs and there must be an official result. In One Day matches where the number of overs has been reduced and the outcome has not been determined yet bets will be void. For settlement purposes this is all deliveries from which a batsman is credited with exactly six runs (including All-run/Overthrows). In matches decided by a Super Over, sixes hit during the Super Over will not count for settlement purposes.
Player To Score Most Sixes
Bets placed on any player not in the starting 11 will be void. The following minimum number of overs must be scheduled otherwise all bets are void, unless settlement is already determined. Bets on players who are selected but do not bat will be settled as losers if one or more six is scored. Dead-heat rules apply.
In matches decided by a Super-Over, sixes hit during the Super-Over will not count for settlement purposes. Bets will be void if no Sixes are scored.
- Twenty20 Matches - The full 20 overs for each team.
- One Day Matches - At least 40 overs for each team.
1st Wicket Method
Predict the method by which the 1st Wicket in the game will be scored. If the game is abandoned before a wicket is scored or there is no wicket scored at all in the match, all bets will be void.
The options available are: Caught, Bowled, LBW, Run Out, Stumped and Any Other (includes Sent Off/Retired Out).
A Fifty/Hundred Score In Match
Predict if any player will score fifty/hundred or more runs in the match. For settlement purposes any batsman’s score of 50 or above will count. For different types of games there is a certain minimum of Overs to be played and there must be an official result (Duckworth - Lewis counts) otherwise all bets are void:
- Test Matches / First-Class Matches - The whole game counts. If the game is drawn, at least 200 overs must be bowled
- One Day Matches – 40 overs must be bowled
- Twenty20 Matches – 20 overs must be bowled
Most Run Outs
Predict which team will create most run-outs whilst fielding. If a match is abandoned, all bets will be void. If a match is reduced in overs and a match result is reached, then the team which achieved most run-outs whilst fielding regardless of the number of overs bowled will be the winner. In matches determined by a Super Over any run out during the Super Over will not count for settlement purposes. In Test Matches and First-Class Matches all innings of the match will count.
1st Over Total Runs
Predict the total runs scored during the 1st Over of the match. Extras and penalty runs will be included. If 1st Over is not completed, bets will be void.
1st Innings Score
Prices will be offered for the number of runs scored during the 1st innings of the match, regardless of which team bats first. The following minimum number of overs must be scheduled otherwise all bets are void, unless settlement is already determined.
- Twenty20 Matches - The full 20 overs for each team.
- One Day Matches - At least 40 overs for each team.
Test and First-Class Matches - Declarations will be considered the end of an innings for settlement purposes. In the event of the 1st innings being forfeited all bets will be void. In the event of an innings not being completed due to outside interference or inclement weather all bets will be void unless settlement is already determined.
1st Innings Lead
Both teams must complete their first innings for bets to stand (including declarations). Dead-heat rules apply.
Runs At Fall Of 1 st Wicket
Predict the number of runs in the game at which 1st Wicket will fall. If a match is abandoned before the fall of 1st Wicket, or there is no Wicket in the game, bets will be void.
Predict the method by which the first/next Batsman will be taken out. If there are no Wickets in the game or after the bet has been placed in Live Betting, all bets will be void.
Method of Dismissal 2-Way: The options available are: Caught and Not Caught. If no further wickets fall all bets will be void.
Method of Dismissal 6-Way: The options available are: Caught, Bowled, LBW, Run Out, Stumped or Any Other (includes Sent Off/Retired Out). If no further wickets fall all bets will be void.
Predict if the sum of all runs scored in the relevant period (Match, Innings, Over) will be an odd or an even number. Extras and Penalty runs will be included for settlement purposes. If the relevant period is not finished, all bets on it will be void.
Total Runs In Match O/U
Predict if the number of runs in the relevant period (Innings, Over) will be over or under a given number. If the relevant period is not finished, all bets will be void.
The following minimum number of overs must be scheduled otherwise all bets are void, unless settlement is already determined:
- Twenty20 Matches - The full 20 overs for each team.
- One Day Matches - At least 40 overs for each team.
Test and First-Class Matches - The whole match counts. In drawn matches there must be a minimum of 200 overs bowled.
Race To 10 Runs
Predict which player will score first 10 Runs in the game. Bets stand if all the listed players start batting, otherwise all bets will be void. Bets stand no matter which of the players starts batting first. If neither of the listed players reaches 10 Runs, option Neither is the winner. If a game is abandoned before any of the listed players reaches 10 Runs, and if both players are Out, option Neither will be the winner. Otherwise, bets will be void.
Total Match Sixes
Predict if Sixes scored in the match will be over or under a given number. Push Rules apply. If a match is abandoned before needed Overs for different types of matches have been reached, all bets will be void. In Test and County Championship matches, the whole match counts. In drawn games a minimum of 200 overs must be bowled, otherwise bets will be void.
In Twenty20 matches the match must be scheduled for the full 20 overs and there must be an official result.
In One Day matches where the number of overs has been reduced and the outcome has not been determined yet bets will be void. For settlement purposes this is all deliveries from which a batsman is credited with exactly six runs (including All-run/Overthrows). In matches decided by a Super-Over, sixes hit during the Super-Over will not count for settlement purposes.
Team With Highest 1st 6/10/15 Overs Score
Predict which team will have the higher score after 1st 6/10/15 Overs. Push Rules apply. If either team do not complete number of overs stated, bets will be void. In the event of a tie, bets will be void.
Predict which Batsman will score more runs in the game. Push Rules apply. In Test and County Championship matches only the first innings counts for settlement purposes. Bets will stand if each Batsman has faced at least one ball.
Predict the winner of the league. Bets are settled on the final league position, unless otherwise stated.
To Win Pool
Predict the team which will finish top at their Pool. Dead Heat rules apply.
Predict the two teams which will play in the Final of the Tournament.
Stage Of Elimination
Predict at which stage of the Tournament a certain team will be eliminated.
To Reach The Final
Predict if a certain team will reach the Final of the Tournament.
Last Revision: 12 September 2018 (Version: #53)
All games must start on the scheduled date (local time) for bets to have action. The exception is if we advertise an incorrect start time.
Abandoned or postponed matches are void unless rearranged and played on the same date (local time) or stated otherwise in the rules.
Predict the winner of the tournament. In the event of a non-runner, all bets are void.
In the event of a match starting but not being completed, the player progressing to the next round or being awarded the victory is deemed the winner for settlement purposes.
Bets are void in the two-way market if the match result is a tie.
In the event of the statutory number of sets/legs not being completed, being changed, or differing from those offered for betting purposes, then all bets are void. All bets are void if the match is not completed.
In the event of the statutory number of sets/legs not being completed, being changed, or differing from those offered for betting purposes then all bets are void. All bets are void if match is not completed.
Bets on any match market abandoned before the full completion of the statutory number of legs/sets are void.
Last Revision: 30/01/17 (Version: #48)
Snooker & Pool
Casino and Games Rules
10Bet Casino and Games Rules
- These Casino Rules are relevant for the services available for United Kingdom residents and are not applicable for the services available in Ireland. These Casino Rules are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Casino Rules is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- A Customer’s total Account Balance is comprised of the aggregate of their Sports Cash Account, Casino Cash Account, Sports Bonus Account and Casino Bonus Account. Withdrawals cannot be made from either of the Bonus Accounts, but they can both be used to make wagers. Funds from the Sports Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Sports”, “Live Betting” and “Games” products and funds from the Casino Bonus Account can be used to place wagers on “Vegas (Casino)” products.
- Withdrawals may only be processed from your Sports Cash Account. Any withdrawals from your Casino Cash Account can only be made by first transferring your withdrawal amount to the Sports Cash Account and then requesting the withdrawal be processed from the Sports Cash Account. Please note however that any transfer of funds from the Casino Cash Account to the Sports Cash Account will be construed as a Withdrawal from the Casino Cash Account and may consequently result in the forfeiture or voidance of Casino Product bonuses and promotions.
- Please note that any of the “Vegas (Casino)” and “Games” products offered within the Website are subject to additional specific terms and conditions, which are made available and accessible through each respective game. You hereby acknowledge that any use of such “Casino” and “Games” products is further subject to such specific terms and conditions as shall apply from time to time.
Fraud and Collusion:
Where there is evidence of a series of wagers having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals on one and the same game in an effort to reach a guaranteed profit, 10Bet reserves the right to make all wagers void and suspend relevant accounts.
If you have played in a professional capacity, or in tandem with other Customer(s) as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets or wagers in a coordinated manner with other Customer(s) targeting the same game, or having used a certain strategy to accumulate guaranteed profit in a long term; in this instance we further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to restrict the ability for placing wagers on a certain game or restrict the maximum amount which can be used for placing a separate wager on the said game. 10Bet is for sole use on an individual basis and for personal entertainment only.
10Bet allows only one account per person. Any subsequent accounts opened under the same postcode/personal details/IP address that are found to be related to any existing account may be closed immediately and any bets will be voided at 10Bet's discretion. 10Bet reserves the right to reclaim any winnings attained by these means and we reserve the right to withhold all or part of your balance and/or recover from your account deposits, pay outs, bonuses, any winnings that are attained by these
Last Revision: 14 August 2018 (Version: #42)
Bonuses - Sport
Bonuses - Casino
Source of Funds Help
Source of Funds Help
Why do I need to explain the source of the funds I deposit with 10Bet?
As an operator fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, we want to ensure a safe betting environment for all our customers. We take our commitments to responsible gaming very seriously and are legally obliged to know the origin of our customers’ funds.
When our members reach certain limits and thresholds, we are required to ask for evidence confirming the source(s) of funds deposited and wagered on our website.
Why do I need to prove to you where my funds come from?
As well as this being a mandatory requirement of our operating licence, we must also protect both the company and our community by ensuring that all players use only legitimate financial sources to fund their betting. For example, we have to guard against the use of stolen credit cards and identities.
Chances are that if you hold accounts with other online sports betting or casino operators, they’ll request the same information from you for identical reasons.
If I don’t send the documents, what will happen?
The last thing we want to do is limit or suspend your account, but in the unfortunate event that we do not receive the requested information, we could apply such restrictions.
In extreme circumstances, we might even be forced to terminate an account if the requested information is not supplied within 21 days. We will, of course, make every effort to contact you, and at any time you are welcome to ask us questions so that you fully understand all aspects of our processes.
Is my information secure and how are you going to use it?
We employ the leading security systems in the industry including 128-bit SSL digital encryption (that little green padlock) across all of our information request and financial transaction pages.
At all times we take every necessary step to ensure that your data is safe and secure and that we are fully compliant with GDPR requirements.
Any information you provide to us will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
What source of funds documents can I provide?
So that we can meet our regulatory obligations quickly and effectively, we need evidence to identify the source(s) of your funds, including any supporting documentation that shows the origin of the money you deposited and played with at 10Bet.
These documents may include:
- Proof of earnings from employment, wages, bonus, copy of a recent payslip, annual salary confirmation, etc.
- A bank statement, documentation from an investment institution or other proof of the source of wealth
- Property/investment/stock/sale contract or bank document that shows this income
- A screenshot or winnings receipt from successful bet(s) displaying your username, showing any funds won from another betting company, a bank document showing the incoming amount from the payout, etc.
How can I send the documents?
Please upload any documents via our Verification Centre by following these 3 simple steps:
- Log in to your 10Bet account
- Go to My Account > Account Verification
- Click the green “Browse” button, choose the correct file type, and follow the instructions
If you cannot access your account or need additional help, you can always contact our Customer Support Team to receive further guidance.
We’ll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Here at 10Bet, we want to make sure that nothing gets in the way of the best possible betting experience.
We’re ready to deal with any queries you may have, so please contact us by email.
Customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live Chat: available when logged in
We’ll do our best to get back to you within 24 hours.
Exploding onto the online sports bookmaking scene in 2003, 10Bet quickly established itself as one of the world’s premier international bookmakers, providing players across the globe with some of the best odds, features and bonuses in the industry. Today, 10Bet caters to experienced and novice bettors in more than 90 countries and remains committed to bringing all our customers the earliest and most competitive prices every single day.
Our exceptional package includes:
- A huge selection of leagues, bet types and Live Betting coverage
- Exclusive bet types available only at 10Bet
- High limits (up to 100,000 GBP on a single event)
- Easy banking powered by the planet’s most popular payment methods
- Fast payouts
Our commitment to secure betting is non-negotiable, and we never sell or pass on any customer information to third parties. 10Bet uses the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology on all web pages containing your personal information and the most advanced firewall protection for our servers. This ensures the safety of all your private information, securing your transactions at all times. And if you have any questions, our friendly and professional Customer Support team is on hand to assist you.
Bet stronger with 10Bet.