Get an early payout on part of your single and acca bets and keep the rest active!
Partial Cash Out: Available On Singles And Accas
Partial Cash Out takes smart betting to the next level! It allows you to cash out a portion of your potential winnings if the odds change, and let the remaining part of your single or acca bet continue at the new odds.
Just use the slider to set how much of your bet you cash out and how much will stay active.
How to make a Partial Cash Out:
1. Place a single or acca bet on a pre-match or live event
2. Go to the ‘My Bets' tab and click on the Mini-slider button
3. Use the slider to cash out the amount you want
How to make a Full Cash Out:
1. Place a single or acca bet on a pre-match or live event.
2. Go to the ‘My Bets' tab on the Betting Slip.
3. Note the current cash out value of your bets.
4. Take your return by clicking on the Cash Out button.
Bet and cash out early!
Terms and Conditions
- These Cash-Out Terms are inseparably linked to our Terms & Conditions, of which they form a part, and acceptance of these Cash-Out Terms is a prerequisite to account registration. Any capitalized terms used herein which are not defined shall take their meaning from the Terms & Conditions.
- Cash-Out and Partial Cash-Out are available for pre-live and live markets and applicable for Single Bets and Acca Bets, excluding System Bets.
- Neither Cash-Out nor Partial Cash-Out is available on Forecast/Tricast Bets.
- Partial Cash-Out shall only be available in circumstances where the full Cashout offer for the bet the subject of the Partial Cash-Out is greater than twice the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- The minimum Partial Cash-Out amount is equal to the minimum bet permitted for that particular bet.
- The maximum Partial Cash-Out amount shall be the full Cash-Out amount minus the minimum bet amount permitted for that particular bet.
- Acca Bets, placed together with System Bets via the 'Multiples’ section, cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out or Partial Cash-Out.
- When a Customer undertakes a Partial Cash-Out, the remaining bet amount (ie the initial bet amount – Partial Cash-Out Amount) is placed as a new bet at the odds current at the time of the Partial Cash-Out.
- In the case of a Partial Cash-Out of an Acca Bet, where one or more of the lines has already been settled, the new bet is placed on the remaining open lines at the current odds.
- We provide no guarantee that the Cash-Out facility will be available for a specific market or Customer. 10Bet reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disable the Cash-Out Facility at any time.
- Cash-Out offers are available only within a specific time frame - any changes in the price or market during this time may result in a new Cash-Out offer or in the suspension/removal of the Cash-Out facility.
- Cashed-Out bets will be considered and shown as settled- the outcome of the final market is not correlated with the bet settlement.
- Cashed-Out bets shall not contribute to meeting the rollover requirements of any Sports promotion.
- Bets placed using a Free Bet cannot be the subject of a Cash-Out.